Various books: $5 each or 3 for $10 - all HARDCOVER except Waldo
1. Beatrix Potter Nursery Rhyme Book with CD - This popular nursery rhyme collection-a bestseller for Frederick Warne & Co.-is now available with a CD featuring original songs for all 54 nursery rhymes in the collection.
This hardcover book features Beatrix Potter's original artwork in a handsomely designed compilation of every nursery rhyme, poem and riddle from her classic books.
The CD, produced by the prestigious Silver Lining Productions, provides nearly 11/2 hours of music and is a perfect complement to the poetry. Young listeners who loved to chime in on the nursery rhymes can now sing along, too!
2. Collins Treasury of Fairy Tales - Hardcover By Helen Cresswell With illustrations by Sian Bailey Twelve of the most popular titles are included:
Beauty and the Beast Cinderella Dick Whittington The Frog Prince The Emperor’s New Clothes Rapunzel Puss in Boots Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Snow White and Rose Red The Sleeping Beauty The Twelve Dancing Princesses The Princess and the Pea
3. Honeybees by Deborah Heiligman, Illustrated by Carla Golembe NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY - Ages 4 to 8 - HARDCOVER - How do bees make honey? Why are they so sweet on their queen? What hours do they work in their honey factories called hives? For all the buzz about honeybees, this book really is the bees' knees!
The Jump into Science series offers engaging picture books on introductory science topics that will captivate and engage 4- to 8-year olds. Each book includes a do-it-yourself experiment with easy-to-follow, illustrated steps and combines important scientific information with colorful, kid-friendly illustrations. Reviewed by early childhood experts for age-appropriate vocabulary, concepts, and relevance to K–2 science curriculum standards including Science as Inquiry, Life Science, Earth & Space Science, and Science in Personal & Social Perspectives.
4. 1994 RUPERT THE DAILY EXPRESS ANNUAL by JOHN HARROLD - PEDIGREE BOOKS ENGLAND #59 Contents include: Rupert and the Spaceship Rupert and the Peacock Hedge Rupert and the Beachcombers Rupert and the Queen’s Visit Rupert and Uncle Boris
5. Pooh Goes Visiting - Hardcover kids Book - New A. A. Milne's texts have been skillfully adapted by veteran Easy Reader author Stephen Krensky, so they retain all of their original charm. And every spread of these inviting books features full-color Ernest Shepard illustrations.
In Pooh Goes Visiting, Pooh eats a bit too much and faces the prospect of being stuck in Rabbit's hole-until he loses weight!
6. Stuart Little Collector's Edition [Hardcover] by E.B. White A lavish new collectors' edition of Stuart Little, one of the most cherished stories of all time. In addition to a larger trim size, the original black-and-white art by Garth Williams has been lovingly colorized by renowned illustrator Rosemary Wells, adding another dimension to this perfect book for young and old alike. Stuart Little is no ordinary mouse. Born to a family of humans, he lives in New York City with his parents, his older brother George, and Snowbell the cat. Though he's shy and thoughtful, he's also a true lover of adventure.
Stuart's greatest adventure comes when his best friend, a beautiful little bird named Margalo, disappears from her nest. Determined to track her down, Stuart ventures away from home for the very first time in his life. He finds adventure aplenty. But will he find his friend?
7. Stories of Winnie the Pooh By A. A. Milne With illustrations by Ernest Howard Shepard Reprint edition, published by Dean in 1992. Laminated pictorial covers.
8. Where's Waldo? The Great Picture Hunt book MINT
if it's listed I still got it. xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx All items from a clean, smoke free and cat friendly home. Thank you for looking... and check out my other items!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SORRY - I can't meet or deliver
Offers: Ads with a price may include the option to make an offer to the poster. Offers made are non-binding. The poster receives offer details once it is made. The poster may or may not respond to an offer.
Notifications: While making an offer, you can choose to receive a daily notification if more offers are made on the ad. You can choose to not receive these notifications by un-checking the check box.